Event Information UK, Tuesday, 30th August 2011
To help celebrate this milestone the Working Group announced the date of their 4th Annual Conference and AMQP 1‧0 Launch Event. This will take place on 12th October 2011 at the offices of JPMorgan Chase & Co on Park Avenue, New York.
So, who should attend? This event is focused at IT directors of large organisations such as Banks, Trading Houses, Stock Exchanges, Manufacturers, Government agencies and the IT Directors of companies that supply, support and manage IT infrastructure for these types companies.
So, why should you attend? Here is a short list of the things that will take place at the event:–
- Presentations by JPMorgan Chase & Co, Bank of America, and Deutsche Börse
- Hearing directly from AMQP vendors about their technologies, and from end users on how they are benefiting from them.
- Interactive panel session with vendors, users and analysts to learn the answers you need.
- Technical session on AMQP 1‧0 core protocol features.
- AMQP 1‧0 interoperability demonstration showcasing technology vendors
Tickets are available. Just contact us using the links to the side.